Explore Dubrovnik Caves with Locals
- Take in the panoramic views of the Dubrovnik city walls from the sea
- Cruise beneath fort Lovrjenac, built on a 37-meter high steep rock overlooking the sea
- Explore the Elafiti Islands and visit the most popular caves in Dubrovnik
Next, visit the three Green caves. You’ll notice right away how the hues of turquoise and green beautifully blend as the waves ripple on the surface. These are also excellent spots for swimming and snorkeling, and of course, for taking pictures with a complimentary GoPro camera. As you sail back towards the Old Town, stop by the Betina Cave and tread on the beautiful pebble beach.
Visit the biggest of the Dubrovnik caves, called the Pidgeon’s cave. Secluded, on the outer side of the island, its entrance is surrounded by steep rocks and Mediterranean greenery protruding from the rocks.
- Drinks (wine, beer, juice, water)
- Snorkeling equipment
- GoPro camera
- Unfortunately, no food will be served on this tour but there are wonderful restaurants on the islands where a skipper can make reservation for you
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with heart problems
Prepare for the activity
Arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts. The boat is located at Dubrovnik Old Town Port. There will be 2 piers and the meeting point is at the biger one. When you make reservation i will sent you pictures and all details so you can easily recognise your Captain.Open in Google Maps ⟶