Dubrovnik Full-Day Tour from Split or Trogir
- Explore the Old Town of Dubrovnik
- Learn the history of the maritime Republic of Ragusa
- Get some free time to take the cable car to the top of Srđ Hill
See one of the oldest pharmacies in the world at the Franciscan Church and Monastery and visit the Rector's Palace and Fort Lovrijenac. Get ample photo opportunities on the pedestrianized streets, and use your free time to take the cable car to the top of Srđ Hill.
Take in the magnificent views of Dubrovnik and the archipelago, or stroll around the Old Town at leisure.
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (from select hotels only)
- Bottle of water
- Professional local guide in Dubrovnik
Prepare for the activity
At the Gray Line Office, Obala hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21, Split. This is located on the Riva promenade. Look for the Gray Line sign and staff wearing Gray Line t-shirts. Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before departure. Please contact us if you want pick up from Trogir.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes