Dubrovnik: City Walls and Old Town Highlights Tour
- Enjoy the breathtaking view from the city walls
- Discover Dubrovnik's most important sights
- Experience the city with a local and expert guide
You will benefit from a wealth of experience and knowledge that goes way beyond stale guidebooks or just reading plaques. Your route will start with a walk through the city walls, which will grant you immediate access to the stunning surrounding panoramic views. You will be flanked by the shimmering Adriatic Sea on one side, and the striking red rooftops of the town on the other. This “wall-walk” is sure to be a highlight of your visit to Dubrovnik.
You will also gain an idea of the location of the interior landmarks that you will see up close on the interior part of the tour that follows. By doing the tour later in the day, you will not only avoid the crowds, but see the city basked in a beautiful golden glow.
- Professional English-speaking guide
- City walls ticket (if you have already purchased a Dubrovnik Card for your stay, the entrance is free with that card)
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Our Meeting Point, the Big Onofrio's Fountain. Once you get to the Pile Gate, the main entrance to the Old Town, you need to enter the Old Town across the small wooden bridge and walk down to the main street called Stradun. As soon as you are on the main street The Big Onofrio's Fountain will be the first thing on your right. Our representative is waiting for you by the fountain holding the red umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
• You can save money by buying the Dubrovnik Card instead of the ticket for the city walls