Walking Tour Dublin Highlights and Hidden Corners
- Discover the hidden corners of Dublin
- Learn about Dublin’s 2,000 years of history
- Explore Dublin's oldest university, Trinity College
This tour will take you through the heart of the north and south central areas of historic Dublin and give you an experience of both well-known sites and some hidden gems and surprises often missed by visitors.
Included will be the General Post Office; scene of a revolutionary past. Visit bustling Henry Street, the River Liffey, the cultural quarter of Temple Bar, and the former Viking and medieval area around Christ Church Cathedral. Check out Dublin Castle and the 18th-century splendor of Trinity College, among other intriguing places. You will come away enriched by a city full of far-reaching history and great stories.
Your guide will be on hand to answer any questions you might have to help enhance your visit to Dublin. You will also have a chance to take memorable and unique photos as you stroll. And as an extra bonus, your ticket will entitle you to discounts in the Church Bar and Café (a wonderfully restored early 18th-Century church).
- Walking tour
- Discounts at the National Wax Museum and Beshoff Bros Fish & Chip shop
- Free visitor map and a EUR 2 discount for a 2nd tour
- Meals and beverages