Howth: Panoramic e-Bike Tour
- Enjoy unrivalled panoramic views away from the crowds
- Cruise at a leisurely pace to discover the magic of the peninsula
- Cycle through back lanes and shortcuts that only locals know
- Climb without hardly any effort to the top of Howth Head
- Explore the unknown and quiet sunny side of Howth Peninsula
Before you know it and with hardly any effort you will be at the top of Howth Head with panoramic views North, South, East, and West. Discover little-known trails across the heathlands and the epic cliff paths, as you take in views over the Baily Lighthouse and beyond. Your tour guide's local insight will bring these classic locations to life, weaving history, nature, legends, and folktales with modern times.
Freewheel back down to Howth Harbour, where you can use your new-found local knowledge to truly feel at home.
- eBike and helmet
- Food or drink
- Children under 16 years
Prepare for the activity
11:00 AM at the entrance to Howth Yacht Club, situated on the middle pier of Howth Harbor, Howth, Dublin D13 E6V3. It is only three minutes from Howth train station and the bus stops. You can't miss it!Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Rain gear
• This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately