Dublin: Giants Causeway and Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge Tour
- Take a guided tour to the dramatic basalt columns of the Giant's Causeway
- Walk across the famous Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Stop to take photos of the medieval Dunluce Castle (Game of Thrones)
- Learn the 60 million year history of the Giant's Causeway
Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge
This Giant’s Causeway Day Tour is a new direct service to one of the most unique landscapes on the island, and departures from Dublin city center to one of the most fascinating coastlines in the world. Stop at the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge (admission included) along the way and cross the bridge for amazing views of the north of Antrim and beyond.
This Day Tour will also stop for an amazing photo opportunity at Dunluce Castle, used as location sites in the TV series “Game of Thrones.” See the “House of Greyjoy” perched on the north Antrim Coast.
Upon arrival at the Giant’s Causeway, you will have plenty of time to marvel at the basalt columns on your own, before returning to Dublin. Go to the new, state-of-the-art visitors center to learn more about the geology and legends of the rocks. Get scientific explanations of the 60-million-year-old landscape.
- Entrance to the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- 2 stops at 'Game of Thrones' film locations: Dunluce Castle and Larrybane Quarry
- 2 hours to explore the Giant's Causeway
- Fully guided tour in English with a local expert
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Luggage or large bags
• You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
• Practical clothing and footwear is recommended
• Occasionally weather conditions and circumstances beyond the tour partner's control can lead to changes or alterations in the route.