Cliffs of Moher Full-Day Tour from Dublin
- Drive across Ireland to the nation's number 1 visitor attraction
- Enjoy a scenic tour of Galway Bay and the lunar landscape of the Burren by bus
- Listen to an award-winning commentary by young, fun and friendly 100% Irish guides
- Get dramatic Atlantic Ocean views from the Cliffs of Moher
- Stop en route at the fishing village of Kinvara and the tower house castle of Bunratty
- Enjoy a pint of Guinness and traditional Irish lunch (not included)
Dunguaire Castle (photo stop)
Cliffs of Moher
Bunratty Castle (photo stop)
Proudly patriotic and 100% Irish guides provide a fun commentary that helped them to be named the most fun tour in the world by more than 900,000 voters at Hostelworld.com.
Stop en route at Doolin to experience Ireland's traditional music capital. Pull over for a hearty Irish lunch and pint of Guinness on the lovely western shore. Drive along the dramatic limestone coast and lunar landscape of the Burren to see the only place on earth where Arctic, Alpine and Mediterranean flora grow together. Look out for 28 different types of orchid in season.
Then, arrive at the cliffs to enjoy a short hike among the staggering rock formations. Soak up the stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean and Aran Islands, and enjoy free admission to the interpretive Atlantic Edge Exhibition and award-winning Visitor Center.
You will also visit the set of the movies “Princess Bride” and “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.” There will be plenty of photo opportunities along the way, including the traditional fishing village of Kinvara and the 15th-century Bunratty Castle.
- Private bus transportation
- 100% Irish guide
- Transfers to and from the Cliffs of Moher
- Entrance fee for the Cliffs of Moher
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes