Skip-the-Line: Guinness & Jameson Irish Experience Tour
- Experience a fully guided tour of two of Ireland's top attractions
- Skip the long lines to the Guinness Storehouse & to Jameson's Dublin Whiskey Distillery
- Sample different whiskeys at a comparison whiskey tasting and of course enjoy a Pint of Guinness
- Listen to fascinating stories about Arthur Guinness the founder of the most famous dark beer in the world
- Discover epic views of Dublin from the Guinness Gravity Bar
Meet your local Dublin guide at the Jameson Whiskey Distillery in Bow Street located in the Cultural Quarter of Smithfield for a tasting experience in an exclusive setting. Sample Jameson Whiskey variants for a whiskey comparison that few get to enjoy. Learn what 3 ingredients go into making the world’s most famous Irish whiskey, and get a coveted Whiskey Taster Certificate. After your sampling experience enjoy a free drink among new friends where your guide will share fascinating stories about Ireland's whiskey and history.
Your tour will then continue to the Guinness Storehouse, Ireland’s number one visitor attraction where you'll skip the long lines to enjoy a tasting and a free pint of Guinness. Enjoy a tutorial about the famous beer from your guide while your sipping the perfect pint of dark beer. On this tour you will also see the world’s largest pint glass as it rises up the 7-storey atrium, and learn how Guinness is made and transported around the world before discovering some of the storehouses other floors packed with engaging exhibits.
In summary, this tour offers the perfect Irish experience with skip-the-line access in a addition to being guided by a local English speaking guide who will make sure you have the time of your life!
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Guinness Storehouse & Jameson’s Whiskey Distillery
- Local guide
When you get there
Jameson Distillery, Bow St, Smithfield Village, Dublin 7. Please meet your guide directly outside the main entrance, in front of the Copper Whiskey Distillation Pot located to the right. Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This tour involves walking, so please wear comfortable shoes
• Due to narrow sidewalks, traffic, and seasonal weather conditions, no guarantee can be given that all footpaths/curbs will have ADA/EU compliant ramps
• This tour cannot accommodate strollers or baby carriages