Dublin: Airport Transfer and Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket
- Take a direct transfer between Dublin Airport and Dublin city center
- Stay connected with the free Wi-Fi on the Airlink Express buses
- Get a 48-hour ticket for the hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus
- Save money on entrance to attractions with an exclusive discount map and guide
Experience Dublin's favorite city tour aboard the green hop-on, hop-off bus and get your bearings of Ireland’s capital. Soak up the culture at historic sites and over 30 attractions, including Dublin Zoo, Trinity College, the Guinness Storehouse and Kilmainham Gaol. Listen as the city is brought to life by live guides that make every tour unique.
To get to the city center from the airport, your Airlink Express ticket covers routes 747 and 757 with convenient stops throughout Dublin as follows:
• The 3 Arena
• Convention Center Dublin
• International Financial Services Center
• Busáras and Connolly Station
• Gardiner Street
• O’Connell Street
• Aston Quay and Temple Bar
• Essex Quay and Christ Church
• Heuston Station
• The 3 Arena
• Convention Centre & IFSC
• Eden Quay
• Pearse Street
• Westland Row
• Merrion Square
• Merrion Street
• St. Stephen’s Green
• Earlsfort Terrace and National Concert Hall
• Camden (Charlotte Way)
Airlink Express Timetable:
From Heuston Station: Monday - Saturday, first bus departs 4:45 AM (6:30 AM Sunday) and the last bus departs at 11:30 PM (Monday - Sunday).
From Dublin Airport: Monday - Saturday, first bus departs at 6:00 AM (7:00 AM Sunday) and the last bus departs at 12:30 AM (Monday - Sunday).
From Camden (Charlotte Way): Monday - Saturday, first bus departs at 4:55 AM (6:40 AM Sunday) and the last bus departs at 11:25 PM (Monday - Sunday).
From Dublin Airport: Monday - Saturday, first bus departs at 5:00 AM (7:25 AM Sunday) and the last bus departs at 12:25 AM (Monday - Sunday.
Journey time to Heuston Station and Camden (Charlotte Way) is approximately 60 minutes. Journey time to the city center is approximately 30 minutes, while the journey to Busáras and Connolly Station takes about 25 minutes.
- Single or return ticket on the Airlink Express from Dublin Airport (depending on option booked)
- 48-hour ticket for Dublin's original hop-on, hop-off bus
- Exclusive meal deals at Murray's Bar & Grill on presentation of your ticket
- Whiskey deals at O'Shea's on presentation of your ticket
- Free Guinness at Peadar Brown's on presentation of your ticket
- Admission to attractions (discounts available on presentation of your ticket)
Prepare for the activity
• Vouchers must be printed. Mobile vouchers will not be accepted