Glendalough and Wicklow Half-Day Tour from Dublin
- See the Dublin city center on your way out of town
- Discover County Wicklow, known as the Garden of Ireland
- Explore the mountains of Glendalough on a tranquil walk
Sparkling lakes, dense forests, and romantic babbling brooks make this a spectacular scenic drive and a fine day out from the big city. You will also see the scenery made famous by films such as Braveheart and P.S. I Love You.
Make your way over the Wicklow Mountains to Glendalough, the valley of the 2 lakes. Enjoy a relaxing walk to the Upper Lake and explore the monastic ruins of St. Kevin's monastery. Then enjoy lush surroundings as you make your way through the Sally Gap before returning to Dublin.
- Morning or afternoon tour
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• The local partner can provide a child car seat so long as they receive a request at least 24 hours prior to the departure of the tour; There is no additional charge for using a child seat