3-Day Cork, Ring of Kerry & Dingle Peninsula Rail Tour
- Travel to Blarney Castle and kiss the Blarney Stone
- Enjoy time for lunch and shopping as you discover the city of Cork
- Pass the incredible mountains, coastline, and lakes along the Ring of Kerry
- Visit the Dingle Peninsula, where the movie "Ryan's Daughter" was filmed
Check in Dublin Heuston(Customer Service Desk) at 6:40 AM for 07:00 AM departure of InterCity train (breakfast available) to Cork. We transfer by road to Blarney Castle and kiss the famous stone. After time for lunch and shopping, and a flavour of Cork City we visitCobh Heritage Centre home of the "Queenstown Story" We depart Cork by train to illarney where we are transferred to our comfortable Bed & Breakfast accommodation with en-suite facilities. We are based here for two nights.
10:00 we embark on the famous Ring of Kerry tour which is a largely coastal drive around the Iveragh Peninsula - lots of stunning mountain and coastal scenery, including the famous Lakes of Killarney.
10:00 we tour the Dingle Peninsulamade famous as the location for the movie "Ryan's Daughter". We return by train from Killarney at 17.50 arriving in Dublin Heuston 21.15.
Departs Daily (Monday - Saturday)
*Prices are per person sharing
Single Room Supplement applies
- All admissions
- Two nights bed and breakfast in Killarney.
- Any meals other than breakfast on day 2 and day 3.
Prepare for the activity
Check in on the morning of departure of the tour is at Heuton station at 6:40am beside the customer service desk. Our representatives in yellow jacket are present to check customers in and to show them to their reserved seats on the train.Open in Google Maps ⟶