Half-Day Dubai City Tour with Dubai Frame Tickets
Pickup includedYour hotel or apartment in Dubai.
- Feel the nostalgia of Dubai at its place of origin, Dubai Creek
- Browse for collections of gold and spices at traditional souks
- Stop for photos at Blue Mosque, Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah and Atlantis the Palm
- Enjoy amazing views of both the new and old side of city from the Dubai Frame
- Ride an old Abra (water taxi) at Dubai Creek
From this point, get a peek of the Dubai Marina, an opulent waterfront featuring splendid architecture.
Then move to Souk Madinat Jumeirah and experience the charm of Bedouin Culture and marketplace.
The quaint market recreates the bygone trade culture that existed in Dubai before the modernization. Here, you can catch a glimpse of sumptuous Burj Al Arab in the background.
Then you will be driven to Al Farooq Omar Bin Al Khattab Mosque, popularly known as the Blue Mosque. The mosque’s design which is inspired by the Blue Mosque in Istanbul combines Andalusian and Ottoman architecture. The mosque interiors, which can accommodate 2000 people, are beautified with extravagant chandeliers and wall art. After the mosque visit, you'll be driven to old Dubai to witness the past and progress of this ultra-modern city.
Visit the Dubai Creek and enjoy an Abra Ride (ancient water transport system) to cross the Creek.
Stroll through the Gold and Spice Souks which are lined with shops and stalls selling exquisite gold and spice items.
Then move to the last pit stop of the tour: the Dubai Frame. Witness the 150-meter building that replicates the shape of a photo frame. The building comprises two lofty towers which are connected by a glass bridge. You can view Old Dubai on one side and modern Dubai on the other side of the Frame.
After this, you will be dropped back to your selected location.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Clean and air-conditioned vehicle
- A professional licensed tour guide of your selected language
- Dubai Frame entrance tickets
- Cold mineral water
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above
- No Guiding inside the frame
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags
• The stated tour duration includes pick-up and drop off times
• This trip is not wheelchair accessible