Morning Safari with Quad Bikes, Sandboarding & Camel Ride
Pickup includedComplimentary pickup is available from any hotel or Cruise Terminal (Port Rashid) within Dubai city. Pickup from Jebal Ali and Investment Park Areas are available at an additional charge. Pickup time will be within 45 minutes from the starting time, depending on your location. If there is any change you will be notified by WhatsApp, phone call or email.
- Drive to the high dunes of Lahbab by 4WD vehicle
- Get your thrills on a dune bashing drive
- Experience the desert from the back of a camel
- Try out your sandboarding skills and "surf" the sand
- Enjoy the peace and quiet of the desert, just 50 kilometers from Dubai city center
- Ride a quad bike (optional)
Photo stop, camel ride
Photo stop, sandboarding
2 - 3 hours
Satisfy your sense of adventure, whether traveling as a family, couple or solo. Choose from a shared or private option, and the legendary hospitality. Journey to the remote desert area of Lahbab, approximately 50 kilometers from Dubai city center. Marvel at the silky red sand and towering dunes, providing picture-perfect views of the surrounding landscape.
Upon arrival at Lahbab, take a short break while your driver deflates the vehicle's tires to get a better grip on the sand. Hop on a camel to take pictures or have a short 2-3 minute ride on them around a track. Maybe even choose the optional quad bike experience (age restricted). Then, head into the desert onboard your 4WD Land Cruiser and hold on to your hat as the vehicle slips and slides on a rollercoaster ride across the dunes!
Go deeper inside the desert to get the best views possible and catch your breath on the highest dune. Try your hand at sandboarding and "surf" the sand, or just relax and take photos of the spectacular views.
After the desert adventure, get dropped off back at the hotel.
- Hotel pickup/ drop-off in a 4x4 vehicle
- Short camel rides around a track
- 30-45-minute dune bashing in 4WD vehicle
- Photo stop on the high desert dunes
- Any meals and snacks not mentioned
- Quad Bikes (unless option selected)
- Children under 12 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
• The duration of this activity is approximately 4-hours, which includes travel, pickup and drop off time
• Children are not allowed to participate on the quad bike portion of the activity
• Quad biking segment is solely the participants responsibility. Guests are recommended to take precautions when driving. Any damage, injuries sustained, or items lost during quad biking are not covered by insurance
• All participants booking the quad bike option must sign an indemnity form before the activity
From US$ 65.34 US$ 49.01 per person