Dubai 4-Hour Traditional City Tour
Pickup includedYour hotel in Dubai.
- Visit old Dubai and the ancient Al Fahidi Fort
- Cross Dubai Creek by traditional abra
- Take a walk through the Gold Souk and Spice Souk
Start out in the historic and engaging Bastakiya district, where you’ll visit the Dubai Museum, located in the ancient Al Fahidi Fort. Afterwards you’ll take a water taxi, or abra, across the Dubai Creek and enjoy spectacular views of the city as you head to the Deira district.
Once you arrive you’ll marvel at the amazing variety of exotic spices in the Spice Souk. You might like to shop for a special souvenir when you visit the Gold Souk.
You’ll have a photo stop at the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah, built in the medieval Fatimid tradition, and another photo stop at the Burj Al Arab Hotel.
- Audio guidance
- Entrance fee to Dubai Museum
- Abra crossing
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
• Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with a scarf and are not allowed to wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
• Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
• The tour operates every day including Friday, but on Friday the National Museum of Dubai is closed in the morning ,and guests will not be able to visit it (no refund will be given)