Drive a jet ski and cruise along Dubai’s coastline. Take unforgettable pictures of monuments such as Burj Al Arab, Marina skyline, and Burj Khalifa.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Instant confirmation
- English, French, German, Tagalog, Arabic, Italian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group available
- Stop for pictures and a swim at Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Marina, the Palm Jumeira, the Lagoon, and the Sheik's private Island
- Reach up to 120 km/h on a Yamaha 2019 model 1800cc with 220 horses power
- Ride a single jet ski with friend and share a wonderful experience
- See the city from a new perspective
- 2019 Yamaha Jet Ski with 1800cc engine and 220 horses power
- Jet ski tour
- Life jackets
- Premium goggles (goggles are necessary because the sea is very salty)
- Bottled water
- Waterproof case
- Pictures taken by the instructor
- Changing room
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pregnant women
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The minimum age for drivers is 16 years old. The minimum age for passengers is 4 years old.
- Please wear comfortable clothes (bikini, swimwear, shorts, burkini, etc.)
- There are lockers for your personal belongings and a changing room onsite.
- Showers are available for after the tour.
- Please bring your passport if you are a tourist, or your Emirates ID if you are an U.A.E resident.