Dubai: Half-Day Bus Tour and Burj Khalifa Entry Ticket
Pickup includedPick-up possible from hotels or metro stations in Dubai.
- Visit Dubai Creek, Dubai Museum and the historical Al Bastakiya area
- Explore the souks and markets of the Old Town district
- Admire the impressive Jumeirah Mosque
- Get panoramic views from the top of the Burj Khalifa
See the man-made developments of Jumeirah and the Burj Al Arab hotel with its iconic design of billowing sails. Admire the awe-inspiring exterior of Jumeirah Mosque, built in the traditional style of the Fatimid Caliphate. Continue to the historical district of Al Bastakiya, where the Dubai Museum is located in the 18th-century Al Fahidi Fort.
Get escorted to the elevators at the monumental Burj Khalifa and ride to the observation deck on the 124th floor for stunning views of the city and its surroundings. Discover the many attractions of Dubai Mall at your own pace at the end of the tour services.
- Pick-up from hotels or metro stations
- Transportation by luxury bus
- Audio guide
- English-speaking licensed guide
- Entrance fees to the Dubai Museum and Burj Khalifa
- Fees to cross Dubai Creek
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
• Before photographing any local residents, please ask their permission. Photographing local ladies is not permitted
• Schedules are likely to change during the holy month of Ramadan. Contact the local tour operator after booking for updates