Fossil Red Dunes & Camel Rock Safari with BBQ & Sunset Camel
Pick-up servicePickup available from Dubai hotels and Port Rashid (cruise terminal). Pickup from Al Maha Resort, Jebel Ali, Bab Al Shams, Discovery garden and Investment City or others locations are available only with additional cost upon request based on your location. Please note that pickup is not available from the Naif and Al Sabkha areas. Pickup time will be within the first 45 minutes of your booked tour time, depends on your location, If there is any change you will be notified by WhatsApp, Phone call or email.
- Marvel at the Fossil Rocks, which was a seabed 80 million years ago
- Test your courage with sand surfing on the desert dunes
- Feel the thrills and chills of red dunes bashing drive
- Enjoy a barbecue dinner in a Bedouin desert camp
- Take part in an evening camel trek with splendid sunset views
Red dunes adventure time; as soon as your 4x4 is ready, proceed for a dune bashing drive. Feel the excitement mounts as your safari driver rides the 4x4 over those steep dunes for 35-45 minutes. Marvel the sights of Fossil and Camel rocks. For more thrills take a sandboarding ride on the desert dunes.
Next, drive to Al Khayma camp in Dubai desert. Get seated in your own Khayma and experience the Arabic culture and hospitality by having Arabic coffee, dates and sweets. It’s then time for an evening camel ride — enjoy the beautiful views while riding across the desert terrains. Head back to camp where you can experience henna body painting, smoke a shisha pipe to get into the Bedouin spirit, put on an Arabic costume, get a photo of yourself with a falcon on your hand, and be entertained by the traditional Tanoura dance on stage. Once you've worked up an appetite, you will then enjoy a barbecue buffet dinner followed by desserts, before watching the Belly dance shows later on.
You will then be driven back to your hotel/accommodation at the end of the tour.
- Pickup and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned 4x4 vehicle (Land Cruiser/Jeep)
- Licensed safari driver
- Dune bashing
- Henna painting
- A short camel ride (repeatable)
- Shisha pipe
- Tanura and belly dance show
- Unlimited water and soft drinks
- BBQ meal
- Arabian makeover and photo with Falcon
- Quad Bike (optional and your safari guide will help you to get it)
- Alcoholic drinks
When you get there
• Drop-off time may vary
• Pregnant women & those with back/neck pain may not participate
• Infants under 3 years old are not allowed in the car during dune bashing. Please book a private option so they can participate without dune bashing
• The Fossil Rock Dunes are extremely high, not recommended for people who get car sick
• It is recommended that you do not eat for 3 hours before your tour
• The local partner shall not be responsible for any kind of loss, accident, sickness or injury. It is advisable that the traveler should have travel health insurance as there are potential risks and hazards
• Entertainment activities (Tanoura dance and belly dancing) will not be available on the following dates: April 3, 20, May 6, 22, 25, June 1, 3, 5, August 10,11, 31, September 9, November 3, 9, 30, December 2, or any other special Islamic days as per UAE law (dates vary per UAE law)