Dubai Full-Day Spanish Language Tour - City of Contrasts
- Explore the historic sites and modern constructions of Dubai
- Cross Dubai Creek on a traditional abra water taxi
- Go to the artificial island of Palm Jumeirah
- Stop at the world's most luxurious hotel at the Burj Al Arab
- See the towering Burk Khalifa, the world's tallest building
- Stroll around the spice market and Gold Souq
- Visit Dubai Museum
- See the Palaces of the Sheikhs and Al Fahidi Fort
- Travel in small groups of no more than 12 people for a more intimate tour
The 8-hour tour will begin with a photo stop at Jumeirah Mosque. Continue to the billowing sail-like construction of the Burj Al Arab, considered the world's most luxurious hotel. Next, you will explore one of the city’s most attractive shopping malls at Madinat Jumeirah, before crossing to Palm Jumeirah, an artificial island shaped like a palm tree.
Proceed to Dubai Marina, one of the most modern areas of the city with its sea channel and skyscrapers. Get an overview of the Palaces of the Sheikhs before lunch at Seville's in Wafi.
Go to the traditional district of Bastakiya and walk around its ancient streets. Then, visit Dubai Museum at Al Fahidi Fort. Stroll through the fabric souk to the dock, where you will board a traditional abra water taxi to the other side of the creek.
Here, smell a huge variety of aromas from Iran, India, Syria and Lebanon at the Spice Souq. Continue to the Gold Souq and enjoy the wonderful water displays of Dubai Fountain, before glimpsing the world’s tallest building at the Burj Khalifa.
- Spanish-speaking guide
- Ticket to Dubai Museum
- Boat trip by abra
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel
- Ticket to the Burj Khalifa
Prepare for the activity
At the door of Starbucks Coffee Sheikh Zayed Road, DIFC, Near Financial Center metro Station on the same side as the subway tracks, Dubai between the hotels Rose Rayhaan by Rotana and Emirates GrandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
Product ID: 30804