Dubai: Atlantis Aquaventure & Lost Chambers Aquarium Ticket
- Jump into a world of excitement at the Middle East's number 1 water park
- Visit the UAE's largest aquarium with over 65,000 marine animals
- Watch the sharks and rays being feb by marine specialists
- Chill at the private beach exclusively for Aquaventure and Dolphin Bay visitors
- Ride the wave at the brand-new Surf'd Up wave riders at Aquaventure
Skip the long lines to Aquaventure Waterpark and then brave the world’s first dual waterslide within a waterslide. Prepare to do battle with the King of the Sea at the Tower of Poseidon or ride through the dark and twisting Aquaconda water tunnel. Grab an inner tube and face the rapids of a tidal river or experience the dramatic wave surges of The Torrent.
Get up close to more than 65,000 marine animals at the Lost Chambers Aquarium. Walk amongst the ruins of a lost city and get a behind the scenes look at what it is like to be a marine animal expert. Encounter sharks and rays at close proximity and feel some of the world’s most exotic invertebrates in the touch tank.
- Unlimited access to the Water Park, Aquarium, and Surf’s Up
- Access to Shark Feedings and Aquaventure Beach
Prepare for the activity
Redeem your voucher at Aquaventure Waterpark Ticketing Plaza, Atlantis the Palm, Crescent Road, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai. Please go to the "Pre-Purchased Tickets" counter on the right hand side of the plaza. You can take the monorail to "Atlantis Aquaventure" station or get dropped off by taxi at the Avenues entrance after the entrance to the hotel lobby. If you are driving, parking is available at the P19 (Asateer/Nasimi) parking lot before the entrance to the hotel lobby. Use the free shuttle bus service to the Avenues entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Appropriate swimwear is required to use the facilities at Aquaventure Waterpark and the beach. Thongs, transparent bathing suits, underwear, denim and very loose clothing, such as abayas and dishdashas are not permitted in the water. Head scarves are only permitted if properly secured without any loosely flowing material
• You cannot take food and drinks into the Aquaventure Waterpark. You will be asked to dispose of any food and drinks you are carrying upon entrance
• Ticket admissions are only valid on the same day. You must use them in 1 day