Abu Dhabi Small Group Tour & Etihad Towers Ticket from Dubai
Pick-up servicePick-up is available from all central Dubai hotels, from Dubai International Airport at the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport, from Pullman Hotel Deira city center (for customers staying in the Sharjah City or Al Qusais area) and from the Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel Deira (for customers staying in Niaf, Gold Souq and Al Sabkha area).
- Wonder at the grand opulence of the Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Acquaint yourself with the traditional Arabic lifestyle at the Heritage village
- Take a relaxing walk along the Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Pass by the capital’s top attractions such as the Emirates palace
- Visit the ultra-modern Etihad Towers
Your first stop is the Sheikh Zayed Mosque - an incredible mosque exemplifying the beauty of Islamic architectural brilliance. Spend about 1.5 hours in the mosque with your live guide.
Afterwards, stop at the Abu Dhabi Corniche, and take a stroll with scenic views of the Arabian Gulf. You will also see the Emirates palace and the adjacent Presidential palace. Take snaps for your photo collection with these wonderful structures as backdrop.
Then, see the recreation of an old Emirati village at the heritage village. This will be followed by a visit to Marina mall, where you can take a lunch break (at your own expenses) at the mall's restaurants or food court options.
Another gem of the tour awaits you next - a visit to the Etihad Towers. A five-tower complex, this ultra modern architecture is home to luxury rooms, dining and leisure. Go to the observation deck (the highest of its kind in the city) located in the 74th floor and enjoy panoramic views of Abu Dhabi from its vantage point.
Then relax on the return journey to Dubai.
- Pick-up and drop off at central Dubai hotels
- Transportation by clean, air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed, bilingual tour guide
- Etihad Tower Observation deck tickets
- Cold mineral water
- Pick-up from Port Rashid (available for an additional $15 per booking)
- Pick-up from Movenpick Ibn Battuta, Al Maha Resort, Bab Al Shams, Jabel Ali, Sport, Motor, Investment Cities and Silicon Oasis City or any hotels far from Dubai Central (available only as a private option)
- Visit to the Emirates Palace interior
When you get there
• Mosques have very strict dress codes: women must wear long loose clothing, and ensure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times. A long Abaya with scarf (long black dress attire) may be provided by the tour operator; Men must not show above their knees and must cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will result in refused entry. The tour operator cannot provide any kind of clothing for men
• Tattoos must be covered
• The dress code in the observation deck is casual
• The duration of this tour will be between 8 and 9 hours, depending on traffic
• It is not recommended to book this tour on Friday if you have a return flight on the same day, as the drop-off time is dependent on traffic and can not be guaranteed
• This trip is not wheelchair accessible.