Abu Dhabi Small Group Tour & Etihad Towers Ticket from Dubai
Pickup includedPickup is available from all central Dubai hotels, from Dubai International Airport at the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport (please take a local taxi or the hotel shuttle bus to the Holiday Inn Express, at your own expense), from Pullman Hotel Deira city center (for customers staying in the Sharjah City or Al Qusais area) and from the Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel Deira (for customers staying in Niaf, Gold Souq and Al Sabkha area).
- Wonder at the grand opulence of the Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Trace out the Arabian heritage and artistry at Qasr Al Watan Palace
- Take a relaxing walk along the Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Pass by the capital’s top attractions such as the Emirates palace
- Visit the ultra-modern Etihad Towers
Afterwards, stop at the Abu Dhabi Corniche, and take a stroll with scenic views of the Arabian Gulf. You will also see the Emirates palace. Take snaps for your photo collection with these wonderful structures as backdrop.
Another gem of the tour awaits you next - a visit to the Etihad Towers. A five-tower complex, this ultra modern architecture is home to luxury rooms, dining and leisure. Go to the observation deck (the highest of its kind in the city) located in the 74th floor and enjoy panoramic views of Abu Dhabi from its vantage point.
After Etihad Towers visit, next stop will be at the Marina Mall, where you can have your lunch from Carrefour or Food court ( closed during Ramadan) or The full Corniche view restaurant (at your own expense. Afterward, visit the beautiful Qasr Al Watan Palace housed in the Presidential Palace compound of UAE. Notice the architectural features, historical artifacts and other historical treasures of the palace.
Then relax on the return journey to Dubai.
- Pickup and drop-off at accommodation in Dubai
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed tour guide in your selected language
- Visit to Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Ticket to the Palace, Garden, and other public spaces within Qasr Al Watan premises
- Etihad Towers observation deck entrance ticket
- Abaya and scarf (long black attire) for ladies
- Cold mineral water
- Guided tour inside the palace
- Lunch (at own expense)
- Clothes for men
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (not mandatory)
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags
• Men must not reveal any skin above the knees and their shoulders must be covered. Failure to do so may result in refused entry. Please note that no clothing will be provided to men.
• If Qasr Al Watan is closed for presidential events, the visit will be replaced with Qasr Al Hosn or Heritage Village
• The duration of the tour includes all pickups and drop-offs
• The Sheikh Zayed Mosque is not open for visits during any Islamic festivals
• Do not book a tour on a Friday if you have a flight that day, as drop-off times may vary due to traffic
• The mosque is open until 7:00 PM on Fridays
• Please note that restaurants will not be open during the month of Ramadan, April 23 to May 23, 2020. During this time you are recommended to bring food with you