From Dresden: Pillnitz Castle & Saxon Switzerland
- Visit the beautiful Pillnitz Castle and Park
- Marvel at the amazing views of Saxon Switzerland during the guided tour through the Bastei area
- Enjoy a small group tour
- Learn more about the history of this area through an exclusive interview with Priest Götzinger
After you have reached Pillnitz, take a guided tour of the castle and park. Experience architecture from the Far East and explore the Oldest Japanese Camellia in Europe (north of the Alps). Continue your tour to the old trading town of Pirna, the smallest chapel in Saxony and the village of Wehlen.
The extensive table mountains, rugged sandstone rocks, and wooded gorges are characteristic of one of Saxony's most beautiful landscapes. The bastion area with its famous lookout rock is particularly popular. The sightseeing tour will take you to an altitude of 195 meters above the Elbspiegel, where you can enjoy one of the most beautiful views of Saxon Switzerland.
- Guided tour of Pillnitz Castle and Park (outdoor tour of the park)
- Guided tour of the Bastei area
- Entrance to the Pillnitz Castle and Park
Prepare for the activity
• The route is subject to change
• Pre-bookings are not possible
• Warranties are not required