Dresden: Visit to the Frauenkirche
- Learn more about the religious significance and the fascinating architecture of the impressive Frauenkirche
- Learn more about the over 1,000-year-long history of the Frauenkirche
- Choose from 2 different ways to visit and hear an organ service (optional)
1. Ticket type: Organ recital with church tour for individual bookings and groups
See the organ recital and tour the church from Monday to Saturday at 12:00 PM and Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday at 06:00 PM. After the organ service, you can explore the history and architecture of the Frauenkirche right from your seats.
A guide speaks from the pulpit and you can sit back and enjoy. The organ service and central tour are held in German. Though there are nearly 600 seats in the nave, you may also reserve a space in the gallery for your group, if you'd like. The whole tour runs for around 1 hour.
2. Ticket type: Combined tour just for individual bookings
Daily tours with different start times take place as a combined tour. On this tour, single participants may enjoy the chance to join a tour (maximum 30 participants, duration approximately 50 minutes) through the church and first gallery.
This is a day ticket without a specific start time. Time changes may happen due to weddings, baptisms or other church services. It is best to contact the tour operator by telephone after booking to confirm the exact start time of your tour. The telephone number can be found on your voucher.
- Entry to the Frauenkirche
- Tour with experienced guide
- Guaranteed seats in the gallery for the organ service and church presentation
- System fees
Prepare for the activity
Visit address: Frauenkirche, Neumarkt, 01067 Dresden, Entrance C. The Dresden Frauenkirche and its unique dome can be spotted from afar. It is in the old town at the Neumarkt near Brühl's Terrace, the Akademie der Künste and the Kulturpalast. Please arrive punctually. In the event of delays, participants cannot be guaranteed a tour or organ service.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Flash photography
• Please arrive at Entrance C to the Frauenkirche promptly as the entrances to the galleries and upper tiers are timed
• In the event of delays, participants cannot be guaranteed a tour or organ service
• You must ascend to the galleries by staircase
• Please contact the tour operator by phone before the tour to confirm your start time
• Monday - Friday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
• Saturday: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM