Dresden: Double-Decker Bus Tour and Night Walk with Watchman
- Enjoy a city tour with live commentary in a comfortable double-decker bus
- See the historic old town, the Baroque new town, the magnificent Elbe palaces and the famous "Blue Wonder" bridge
- Discover riveting sights such as the Synagogue, the Transparent Factory, and Großer Garten park
- Look forward to an entertaining tour with a night watchman and listen to juicy anecdotes from centuries past
- Admire the historical Frauenkirche, see the famous Semper Opera House, and take a look at the Royal Palace at dusk
Begin in the daytime and experience the many fascinating sides of Dresden on a city tour in an original red double-decker bus. See the thoroughly restored historic old town, the Baroque new town, and Europe's largest late-19th-century district, the Äußere Neustadt. Visit one of the most beautiful dairies in the world, Pfunds Molkerei, and enjoy a little refreshment.
Get to know the Großer Garten park, the villa districts of Blasewitz and Loschwitz, home to the city's rich and famous, and of course the "Blue Wonder" bridge. Enjoy spectacular views of the city from the banks of the Elbe and the three Elbe Palaces.
At nightfall, visit Dresden's beautiful Old Town and follow the historical night watchman on his rounds. When dusk falls, the hour of the night watchman strikes. His horn rings in narrow alleys, the light of his lantern penetrates the darkness. With his halberd, he protects the honorable citizens from vagabonds and shady characters, even in the city's darkest corners. Look forward to an entertaining tour with spooky stories and juicy anecdotes from centuries past.
Along the way, get a closer look at the beautiful sights of the city. See the Semper Opera House and the famous Zwinger palace, walk over the royal palace square and get a glimpse of "The Balcony of Europe", Brühl's Terrace.
- Sightseeing city tour in an air-conditioned double-decker bus with live commentary (1.5 hours)
- Tour with a night watchman (1.5 hours)
- Expert German tour guide
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Sightseeing bus tour: Wilsdruffer Str./City Museum (bus stop "Rote Doppeldecker"). Walking tour with night watchman: Theaterplatz, König Johann monument in front of the Semper Opera.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Please note the walking tour with a night watchman must take place on the same date as the sightseeing bus tour
• The night watchman tour occurs at 9:00 PM in all months except for January and February, during which it occurs at 6:00 PM