Loch Ness and Caledonian Canal Cruise with Urquhart Castle
- Explore the historic Urquhart Castle
- Sail through the Caledonian Canal
- Absorb the atmosphere on the mighty Loch Ness
- Hear the myths and legends from your live gudies
Depart from Dochgarroch Lock and sail through the man-made part of the Caledonian Canal. Enter into the mighty waters of Loch Ness as you sail past historic landmarks surrounded by beauty and nature. Hear stories, myths and legends from your on-board guide, and keep your eyes peeled for anything that might be lurking beneath.
You’ll arrive at Urquhart castle, where you’ll hop ashore and have 2 hours to explore the turbulent past of one of Scotland’s most historic landmarks. When you’re done, your vessel will collect you from the castle jetty and take you back to Dochgarroch Lock where your adventure ends.
- Entrance into Urquhart Castle
- Cruise on Loch Ness
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• The vessel has a fully-stocked bar where you can purchase drinks and snacks.