Damnoen Saduak Tour and Authentic Thai Cookery Class
- Visit the famous Damnoen Saduak Floating Market in Ratchaburi Province
- Watch how the locals make brown coconut sugar
- Travel along the waterways by long-tail speedboat
- Cook your own lunch at a unique cookery class
Then, climb aboard a long-tail speedboat which will take you to the entrance of the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. Soak up the atmosphere at your own pace, and then get the chance to cook an authentic lunch following the traditional styles of Thailand.
Prepare a meal of 5 different dishes at a unique cookery school designed with classroom items, such as tables, chairs and a blackboard.
- Round-trip transportation from/to the meeting point
- English-speaking guide
- Thai cookery class
- Longtail boat fee to the floating market
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tips for the guide
Prepare for the activity
YHA Bangkok Downtown, 395/4 Naradhivas Rajanakarindra Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500. Directions: The nearest BTS station is Chong Nonsi. From exit 4, walk 2 blocks from the Rolex showroom.Open in Google Maps ⟶