Lodz: Old Town Highlights Private Walking Tour
- See the highlights of Lodz with your local expert guide
- Explore City of Contrasts with many old palaces and modern buildings
- Visit the Lodz Cathedral and admire stunning neo-gothic architecture
- Admire the famous Piotrkowska Street with many murals and monuments
- Enjoy a 2-, 3-, or 4-hour private tour with only your family and friends
Walk through the picturesque Freedom Square and find the fantastic Pasaz Rozy. Go further to see the great Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, a very cheerful orthodox cathedral. Discover Piotrkowska Street, filled with adorable old buildings and hear fascinating stories.
On the 3-hour tour, you’ll then follow the guide to explore hidden gems such as the house of Julian Tuwim, the Grand Theatre, and the interesting Gutenberg Home. Discover Kipper Palace and admire its architecture. Look carefully to discover small sculptures of fairy tale characters located in different places around Srodmiescie.
For the 4-hour itinerary, continue onwards to see other stunning buildings such as Scheibler Palace, Juliusz Kindermann Palace, and the Schlosser Tenement to reach the pearl of architectural heritage: the Archcathedral Basilica of St. Stanislaus Kostka, a beautiful and breathtaking church that some even compare to the church of Notre Dame.
- Private walking tour led by a licensed guide
- Fully adaptable tour program based on the wishes of the groups
- Tips about local restaurants, patisseries, and pubs
- Lodz Cathedral of St. Stanley Kostka (4-hour tour option)