Cusco: Humantay Lake All-inclusive Full-day Tour
Best Tours for Groups
2019 GetYourGuide Award Winner
Recognizing the best experiences for travelers worldwide. Learn more
Pickup includedPlease provide your hotel’s name and address in Cusco center. Please indicate if you are staying at a private accommodation (with address), you will then be provided with a meeting point close by.
- Experience a sacred wildernesss on a hike of Humantay Lake
- Enjoy a tasty lunch and continental breakfast
- Go for an optional swim in the turquoise waters at the base of the Humantay Glacier
Trek for approximately 1.5 hours to Humantay Lake, 4,200 meters (13,779 feet) above sea level and get wonderful views of the turquoise waters at the base of Humantay Glacier. Immerse yourself in a landscape sacred to the Incas, and get the chance to rent a horse to ride to the lake.
Explore the turquoise glacial waters of Humantay Lake , leisure for photography exploring the surrounding area before going back to Mollepata for a buffet lunch. Then, journey back to Cusco at 06:00 PM.
- Transportation from Cusco to Mollepata/Soraypampa and back to Cusco
- American breakfast and lunch (vegetarian option available)
- First aid kit
- Emergency oxygen
- Entrance ticket
- Polar blanket
- 1 walking stick
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
• The trek is almost all uphill, the trail is steep and a little slippery in some places; it is recommended to wear waterproof hiking shoes.
• If you are in a Private Apartment or Airbnb in Cusco you have to come to the meeting point
• Take Comfortable Hiking shoes for the trek, warm jacket
• Hotel Pick-up is only from the historical center of Cusco.
• Please note that due to the remoteness of the place, breakfast and lunch are basic, offered as a courtesy from the local partner so tourists don't spend many hours without food. Bring extra snacks and water for the trek