Cusco: City Highlights Tour
- See some of the major landmarks within the city of Cusco
- Get fantastic views of the entire city from several viewpoints
- Learn about ancient Andean culture and traditions
Travel outside the city to drive by the sites of Sacsayhuaman, Q’enqo and Puca Pucara. Get a panoramic view from the upper deck of the bus. On the way back to Cusco, stop at a shamanic center. Witness a traditional Incan ceremony which pays tribute to Pachamama, (Incan mother earth), the mountains, and the natural world. Stop at an Alpaca wool weaving center where one of the workers will explain the differences between various types of wools. Learn how to recognise authentic alpaca wool when shopping for gifts.
Before winding up the tour, visit the large white statue of Christ that is perched up the hill overlooking the city of Cusco. From here, enjoy fantastic views of the entire city. Then proceed back to the bus station in Cusco.
- Guided tour
- Free entrance to San Cristobal Church and the Bell Tower
- Hotel pickup (if option selected)
- Food and drinks