Santorini Day Trip from Heraklion with Breakfast and Dinner
- Visit the romantic island of Santorini on a day trip from Heraklion
- Get unique views of the caldera from the village of Oia
- Enjoy breakfast and a dinner on the boat
Visit the village of Oia at the island's northernmost tip and get magnificent views of the typical blue and white houses dotted across the hillside. Continue to the capital at Fira and explore the town for 2.5 hours. Get some free time to shop or enjoy a drink at a bar with views of the volcano.
Stroll on the black sand beach of Perissa or Perivolos, if time permits, before your departure at 5:30 PM. Eat dinner on the boat then return to Heraklion by 8:45 PM.
- Round-trip boat tickets to Santorini from Heraklion
- Guided bus tour of Santorini
- American breakfast and dinner
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal drinks
When you get there
• Bring your swimming costume and sunscreen
• Paid parking is available next to the Port of Heraklion
• The boat trip takes approximately 3.5 hours each way