Corsica: Half-Day Aquatic Hiking Adventure in Gravona
- Hike through water under the supervision of a professional guide
- Experience the beauty of Corsica in all of its diversity
- Jump over rocks and swim and float in the Gravona River
Choose from a morning or afternoon departure, and then learn techniques from canyoning that have been perfected over years of practice. Join a guide who will introduce you to gorgeous spots that you might otherwise miss in the area of Gravona. The guides are highly qualified and trained in safety techniques to ensure your visit is as safe as it is fun. Groups are welcome and everyone will receive the same levels of training and guidance for their adventure through the countryside.
Jump from rocks and get an introduction to abseiling, swim and float around in the water of the Gravona River, cross a monkey bridge and discover caves, and experience it all from the different perspective of a zip line!
- Aquatic hiking tour
- Materials for hiking
- Shoes (canyon shoes can be rented for an additional €5)
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts. When driving the direction of PERI village, the meeting point will be on your left just before the first bridge on d229 road after leaving the T20.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Open-toed shoes
• If you arrive by cruise please note that itinerary between Ajaccio harbour and the meeting point is 30 minutes by car. Please check that your cruise will arrive early enough before the start of the tour