Cordoba: Private Horse-Drawn Carriage Tour
- Let your private horse-drawn carriage take you to the landmarks of the city
- Marvel at the mix of cultures that have made Cordoba such a fascinating city
- Admire the Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba accompanied by a knowledgeable guide
You'll feel the history inside the Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba. Its construction began in the 8th century and it has change and grown over the centuries. Both Muslims and Christians left their marks on it and your guide will help you to follow them. You'll be impressed by the gilded decoration on some of the mosque's walls and by the red marble columns, said to be the work of God himself.
You'll also explore the Synagogue and learn about the Jewish history of the city. Then enjoy riding along the streets of the Jewish Quarter, and don't miss the opportunity to buy some locally-crafted souvenirs or take some photos at the Zoco.
- Tickets for the Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba and the Synagogue
- Experienced local guide
- Horse-drawn carriage transportation during the tour
- Headsets to hear the tour guide clearly
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide right under the flags at the main entrance of the Museo Alcazar Reyes Christianos. The main entrance is through the little plaza off of Calle Caballerizas Reales.Open in Google Maps ⟶