Alcázar of the Christian Monarchs Guided-Tour
- Enjoy one of the most important monuments in Córdoba
- Learn about the structure's fascinating history
- Enjoy the beautiful gardens inside
The complex of Alcázar of the Christian Monarchs is an ancient fortress which became the residence of the Catholic Monarchs for eight years. You will get to see the two different parts that comprise the whole of the complex, the fortress and, the garden. Take a walk through the stunning gardens and courtyards and marvel at the abundance of water features as you go.
As you pass through the complex your guide will explain the important and fascinating history of the Alcazar houses. Become acquainted with the different characters that have passed through this space throughout the years and learn about some of the most important events that have taken place within these walls. During your tour, you will also get to enjoy and walk through a multi-leveled garden that is home to a wide variety of floral species.
- Headphone system to hear your guide (for groups larger than 10-people)
- Walking tour
- Entrance tickets to the Alcazar
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to and from the attractions