Experience the vibrant city of Copenhagen at your own pace on a self-guided audio tour. Use your personal device to stroll the streets and discover landmarks such as Tivoli Gardens and the impressive Marble Church.
About this activity
Duration 3 hours
Printed voucher required
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Select date and participants:
Explore Copenhagen at your own pace using your own personal device
Discover landmarks such as Rosenborg Castle and Christiansborg Palace
Tour at your own pace and at your leisure
Avoid the restricted schedules of organized walking tours and explore Copenhagen at your own pace. Famous for its churches, castles and colorful houses, the walkable city is waiting for you to discover.
Download a lively MP3 audio tour and fully detailed map to use on your personal device at leisure. Be led through the city center and learn its rich history and fascinating lifestyle. Meet legendary characters, such as Hans Christian Andersen, writer of The Little Mermaid. See decadent palaces and grand halls, the impressive Frederik's Church – popularly known as the Marble Church – and the residence of the Danish Royal Family at Amalienborg Palace.
Linger at City Hall and the 17th-century Rundetaarn (Round Tower). Go to Rosenborg Castle and the Royal Danish Theater. Look at the equestrian statue of Absalon on Højbro Plads and marvel at Christiansborg Palace. Pass the Danish Jewish Museum and go inside Tivoli Gardens.
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Comfortable walking shoes and warm clothes are recommended
• Bring a hat and sunscreen
• No physical guide will accompany you
• There is no specific start time. You can explore in your own time and at your own pace
• Download details will be provided on your printable voucher
• The audio guide is only available in English