Copenhagen: 1 or 2-Hour Segway Tour
- Experience the top sights in Copenhagen in just 1 or 2 hours on this eco-friendly tour
- Get live audio from your guide via a high-quality hi-fi radio system
- Enjoy built in photo stops and small group tours
- Receive a complimentary organic beverage after your tour & a fun Segway souvenir
- Cruise exclusively on the newest Segway models
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to start for check-in and training where you will receive your helmet, sign our waiver, get your radio, and meet your guide. You will then be individually trained in driving a Segway on a spacious and quiet training ground until you're comfortable to take to the streets. Don't worry if you haven't tried it before — it is super easy and most people learn it within minutes. The Segway is an incredibly intuitive machine. Some great routes are planned for you on both the 1 and 2-hour tour.
All tours begin along the water for a nice stretch in a no-car zone. This is a great way to take off and still see iconic sights such as The Little Mermaid, which is one of the first photo stops.
In fact, you will see famous must-see sights on both these tours including Nyhavn, The Royal Opera House, Amalienborg Palace, The Marble Church, Kastellet (The Citadel), as well as some hidden gems.
The 1-hour tour covers over 10 of the major monuments and is a fast and fun way to see the city center from Langelinie Kaj all the way to Nyhavn.
The 2-hour tour also ventures in to the inner city and you'll cruise by The Black Diamond, The Royal Library Garden, Christiansborg Palace, City Hall Square, Tivoli Gardens, the cosy Latin Quarter, and Kongens Nytorv. You'll also take a small break halfway through at the cafe in the Royal Danish Theatre, where there will be some special offers exclusive for you, if you wish (no purchase required).
A Segway tour is a really great way to get acquainted with Copenhagen, plus you'll get up close to sights where cars are not allowed, and you can cover much more ground faster than you could by foot. You will truly feel the rich history of Copenhagen. But don't worry, the stories are light and fresh but still with substance, like everyone should be on a good day. Just imagine cruising right up on the square at Amalienborg Palace and waving to the Queen, if she's home. Or driving right through Kastellet (The Citadel) — a still functioning military site from the 1600s.
After your tour, you will receive a fun Segway Souvenir and you are very welcome to join your guide for a complimentary organic refreshment, and stay to enjoy the water front view. All tours include photo stops and only consist of small groups for your comfort and safety.
Hope you are now ready to Segway cruise Copenhagen.
- A personal local guide
- An organic refreshment upon return from your tour
- A small Segway souvenir which gives a discount around the city
- Use of the latest Segway model: i2 SE
- Helmet & hi-fi radio system during the tour
- Rain poncho in case of rain during the tour
- Copenhagen Maps, directions, & tips (upon request)
- Purchases made at the cafe stop on the 2-hour tour
- Children under 12 years
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- High-heeled shoes
• No alcohol can be consumed before or during the tour
• You must arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour start for check-in & training
• No ID required