Copenhagen: Red Hop-on Hop-off Bus with Boat Option
- See the sights of Copenhagen on an open-air sightseeing bus
- Listen to audio commentary available in 10 languages
- Hop off and back on as often as you like, exploring stops of interest to you
Explore the city’s must-see attractions, land visit its landmarks and monuments at your own pace!
Your sightseeing bus pass is valid for 48 hours, so you can plan your own itinerary to get the most out of your hop-on hop-off experience at a relaxed pace.
On board, you’ll enjoy entertaining and informative digitally recorded commentary. The audio guide is available in English, German, Danish, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian, Portuguese, Swedish and Chinese.
1. Central Station / Tivoli Gardens (hop off here for the orange and green lines)
2. Ny Carlsberg Glyptoteket and the National Museum
3. Wake Up Copenhagen / Tivoli Hotel
4. Copenhagen Mall / Fisketorvet
5. Copenhagen Marriott Hotel
6. Christianshavn Square / Christiana Freetown
7. Christiansborg Palace / Holmens Church (hop off here for the boat trip)
9. Amalienborg Palace
10. Gefion Waterfountain
11. The Swedish Church / Kastellet
12. The Little Mermaid
17. Ocean Pier (operates only when ship is in)
18. Ocean Pier (operates only when ship is in)
19. Ocean Pier (operates only when ship is in)
20. Rosenborg Castle / National Art Gallery
21. Magic Ice Bar
22. The Latin Quarter / City Hall Square
23. Palads / Vesterport Street
- 48-hour sightseeing bus ticket
- Audio guide
When you get there
The audio guide is available in English, German, Danish, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian, Portuguese, Swedish and Chinese.
April – September: 09:00 - 18:00
every 10 - 20 minutes
October – March: 09:00 - 17:00 every 30 minutes