Copenhagen Bus and Boat Hop-On, Hop-Off 48-Hour Pass
- Discover why it is called 'Wonderful, Wonderful Copenhagen'
- See the Little Mermaid by land and water
- Cruise the canals on a boat tour
- Take a peek into the Royal family's life at Amalienborg Castle
- Explore Christiana, a self-proclaimed "free town"
You can hop off at up to 25 city center stops, including the Gefion Fountain, Amalienborg Royal Palace and the legendary commune of Freetown Christiania.
Hop off at the zoo, explore Frederiksberg Castle, marvel at the Liberty Monument, or stop off at the Carlsberg Brewery.
Copenhagen's palaces and museums are laid out for you as the bus cruises through the graceful Danish capital’s streets.
On warm days, take to the open-top deck and relax on comfortable seats. You can hop on and hop off as many times as you like, for as long as your ticket is valid. On cold days, buses are heated to keep you warm during the great experience.
Go down to the harbor side and catch the cool breeze and breathe in the fresh air. See the famous Little Mermaid and the stunning Black Diamond building, home to the Royal Library, Denmark’s national library.
Then hop onto a boat tour to see the city from the water. Cruise along the main canals and hop off at city attractions, such as Christiansborg Palace, the striking new Opera House* and the Cruise Terminal at Langelinie Pier.
A small selection of the bus stops:
The Little Mermaid
Planetariet* and Langelinie (Cruise Terminals)
A small selection of the boat stops:
Amalienborg Palace* and Christianshavn
The Little Mermaid
Strret Food - Reffen
Audio guides and headphones are provided with pre-recorded commentary in various languages, including English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Italian, Danish, Japanese, Chinese, Swedish, and Polish.
- Bus tour
- Boat tour
Prepare for the activity
Hop-On Hop-Off Boat
- from 09:30 – 16:30 (during high season from 10:00 – 18:00)
- departure every 80 – 90 minutes (during high season departure every 60 minutes)
Classic Copenhagen Tour
- from 10:00 – 16:00 (during high season from 9:30 – 18:00)
- departure every 60 minutes (during high season departure every 30 minutes)
Colorful Copenhagen Tour
- from 10:30 – 15:30 (during high season from 10:45 – 16:30)
– departure every 60 minutes (during high season departure every 60 minutes)
Urban Green Copenhagen Tour
- during high season from 11:15 – 15:45
- during high season departure every 60 minutes