Explore Danish beer culture and the hip district of Vesterbro on this walking tour of Copenhagen. Discover some amazing local craft beer and try typical Danish food.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Starting time 4:30 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Learn more about the family behind the beer locals know as “probably the best beer in the world"
- Explore the hipster area of Vesterbro on foot with a local guide
- Visit the Meatpacking District of Copenhagen
- Quench your thirst with a Mikkeller and Carlsberg Brew
- Taste the typical Danish Smørrebrød
- Experienced guide
- 4 different beer samples (200ml each)
- 2 appetizer samples
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children under 18 years
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide just inside the entrance of Copenhagen Visitor Service located at Vesterbrogade 4B.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Participants must be 18 year of age or older.
- This tour is will also provide non-alcoholic options for non-drinkers.