What do you, Indiana Jones, and a scientist have in common? That’s right, curiosity and a thirst for discovery. Solve a trail of riddles and unlock Copenhagen's secrets. You’ll learn about the city, its secret spots, and fascinating history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Go on a self-guided real-life city discovery game via an app on your phone
- Solve riddles and unlock local stories, secret recommendations and the city’s hidden gems
- Get an unconventional and authentic view of the Copenhagen Lakes, Ørsted Park, The New Theatre and beautiful Frederiksberg Allé.
- Link to web app
- Tour guide
- People with mobility impairments
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Israels Square (Israelsplads), Linnésgade 3Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- There is no tour guide for this tour. All the information you need to start will be sent to you by email after booking.
- Games are available in English only.
- Just so you know: every riddle is made up of (cryptic) directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint or skip a riddle.
- The game is played on the browser of your phone. You will need only a small amount of data (max 2MB) and will not be required to download anything.