Copenhagen: 2-Hour Private Walking Tour
- Admire Amalienborg Palace, where the Danish royal family lives
- Stroll down the main shopping promenade of Ströget
- See the colorful townhouses of Nyhavn
- Go to the seat of the Danish Parliament at Christiansborg Palace
- Enjoy the inner Harbour of Copenhagen
Discover where the young people spend their time at the University of Copenhagen campus buildings. Visit the seat of the Danish Parliament at the historical Christiansborg Palace on Slotsholmen islet, and see where the longest outdoor bar in Copenhagen can be found in the Nyhavn area.
Check out the marble church, neighbor to Amalienborg Palace, home of Queen Margarethe II, Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary. Finish the inner-city tales of this private walk by the waterside at Kongens Nytorv, where you're just a couple of minutes walk from Nyhavn, one location to pick up a canal tour (if you haven't done so already, now's the time).
- Private guide
- Walking tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
• Bring a water bottle