Copenhagen: 2-Hour Private Walking Tour of Must-See Sights
- See a majority of Copenhagen’s must-see sights on a private walking tour
- Witness the Changing of the Guard ceremony at Amalienborg Palace
- Learn about the city and hear true stories from an experienced guide
- Explore iconic sights such as the Nyhavn waterfront and the Little Mermaid stature
Reach the Amalienborg Palace in time to enjoy the Changing of the Guard ceremony and wave to Her Highness if she is home. Take a stroll down the car-free zone along the promenade with so much to see, including the I Am Queen Mary statue, the Royal Danish Playhouse, the Ofelia Plads, the Maritime Monument, and much more.
You will soon reach the most famous lady of Denmark: The Little Mermaid. Hear the true fairytale as written by Danish author Hans Christian Andersen and see where he lived for over 20 years of his life. At the waterfront, you'll also experience the lovely Greenland Monument and can sneak a kiss on the love steps if you wish to seal a relationship.
Peak through the Kastellet, a military site from the 1600s that is still active, and walk on the embankment of the pentagon-shaped fortress giving you a great view of Copenhagen to end the tour.
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
- Head sets (for larger groups only)
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the Segway Cruise Copenhagen shop on Langelinie. Located on the ground floor level next to Marina Lounge. If you are arriving by cruise ship at Langelinie: You will see a line of shops - we are the first or last shop (depending on where your ship is docking.) If you are arriving by cruise ship at Ocean Quay: it is a short 10-minute taxi ride. Tell the driver to come to Langelinie Alle 58 - this is right behind our shop. Just walk through the arches to get to the front.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- High-heeled shoes
• Arrival at Amalienborg Palace in time for the Changing of the Guard ceremony cannot guaranteed
• The tour will take place in all weather conditions