Explore the sights of Copenhagen at your own pace with a 72-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket. Get panoramic views of attractions from the top deck of a double-decker bus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Optional audio guide
- English, Spanish, French, Italian, Swedish, Polish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Danish, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
You can start/end the tour at any of the allocated stops.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out
- Classic Copenhagen Route: full loop takes 90 minutes. From May 7 to September 25, the route runs from 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM every 20-30 minutes. From September 26 to May 6, the route runs from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM every 30-45 minutes
- Urban Green Route: full loop takes 45 minutes. From June 4 to August 28, the route runs from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM every 120 minutes. From August 29 to June 3 (Friday to Sunday only), the route runs from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM every 120 minutes
- Colourful Copenhagen Route: full loop takes 55 minutes. From June 4 to September 28, the route runs from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM every 120 minutes. From September 29 to June 3 (Friday to Sunday only), the route runs from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM every 120 minutes