Rome: Tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Discover the main sites of Rome, including the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine hill
- Learn the fascinating story of ancient Rome and the Roman Republic
- Explore the historic remains of the imperial palaces
You will meet your guide by the Colosseo Metro Station before being taken on a fascinating journey through the world of the ancient Romans. Avoid the crowd as you enjoy a skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Colosseum. Learn about the bloodthirsty spectacles that took place between lions and gladiators from your expert tour guide.
You will then see the ruins of the imperial palaces on Palatine Hill and hear about everyday life in ancient Rome including the administrative activities of the Roman Forum. Your English-speaking guide will provide a comprehensive overview of ancient Roman civilization.
- 3-hour tour
- Licensed and knowledgeable tour guide
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets
- Headsets and audio system to ensure you can hear the guide well
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
In front of the exit to the Colloseo Metro Station (Line B) on the lower street level, next to the green gift and newspaper shop. Your guide will be holding a sign with "Guide Rome- LcIncoming" written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• Please wear comfortable shoes, and bring sunscreen in the summer