Colombo: All-Inclusive Private City Tour
Pickup includedCentrally located hotels in Colombo and Mount Lavinia.
- Explore the colorful city of Colombo in either the morning or afternoon
- Discover the city's colonial heritage
- Witness the views from Galle face green
Following the museum, you will visit the colorful and chaotic Petah Market, one of the largest in Colombo. Here you can find almost everything, from tropical fruit to freshly-caught seafood to jewelry. Following some shopping, you will explore the Gangarama Temple, positioned both on land and on a lake, including its small but impressive museum.
You can then soak up the views of the Indian Ocean at the Galle Face Green, as well as the views of the abundance of beautiful parkland in this cosmopolitan city. Upon completion of your tour, you will be returned back to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees during the sightseeing tour
- Service of a professional chauffeur guide
- Water bottle during sightseeing
- All government taxes
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Gratuities (recommended and left to individual discretion)
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
• You must wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees for visiting sacred or holy places