Executioner's Tour of Cologne in German
- Stroll through the city and retrace a headsman’s steps in medieval Cologne
- Listen to eerie stories from a bygone era in which death was omnipresent
- Learn about the executioner's profession
Join a medieval headsman on a bloodcurdling guided tour of 1.5 hours, leading you through Cologne’s historic centre. Find out what could go wrong during an execution and how a headsman supplemented his own low income as a knacker, dog-catcher or gold-seeker.
Learn all the gory and grisly details... if you dare to join.
- A 1.5-hour costumed tour through Cologne’s historic centre
- Meals and drinks
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Minimum age requirement: 18 years.
• Sturdy footwear and weather-proof clothes are recommended
• The tour is in German