Cologne: Morning Brewery Tour in German
- Experience an exciting tour for Koelsch fans, visitors or proud citizens of Cologne
- Taste specialties such as Koelsch beer, herbal schnapps and a snack
- Visit the 4 most beautiful breweries of Cologne
- Learn more about the history of Cologne and its breweries
Since 1986 it has been officially defined what a real Koelsch is, where it is brewed and how it's drunk. Recently the Koelsch Convention has been recognized and it is protected as a regional specialty across Europe.
Enter 4 breweries on this tour and sample their product. Find out about the similarities between Koelsch and Alt and learn what a Pittermännche and a Kerbholz are. Also you will get inside information on the history of Cologne.
Receive a booklet about all the breweries visited including their history, anecdotes and state of affairs today to remember your tour.
- Guided tour in German
- One Koelsch in each of the 4 breweries
- One local herbal schnapps in front of the last brewery
- Traditional snack in the last brewery
- Booklet and a personal brewery diploma
- Journey to the meeting point
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
• This tour requires at least 6 participants
• For groups, the starting time can be individually scheduled between 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM