2 Hours Cologne Segway Tour or VIP Segway Tour
- Enjoy Cologne on a Segway - a unique experience!
- Drive along the Rheinterrassen
- Pass the Alte Messe and BUGA-area
- Travel along the Rheinpark green area towards KölnTriangle
- Go across Hohenzollern Bridge, the "lover's bridge"
- Go through the alleys of the Old Town with original Cologne sights (Willy Millowitsch)
- Travel along the banks of the Rhine over the Zoobrücke bridge with a last panoramic view over Cologne
Start in Cologne-Mülheim district, in the street in which the Kölsche TV cult series "Die Anrheiner" have built their entire outdoor scenery. In the direction of the Rheinpark, roll comfortably past the Rheinterassen, the Alte Messe, the Tanzbrunnen, and the BUGA grounds in the direction of the Triangle observation tower. The path leads you further over the Hohenzollern Bridge ("Bridge of the Lovers"), from the "Schääl Sick" towards the main station, one of the most important junctions in the European railway network with a view up to the imposing cathedral.
Then, go "in dat Hätz vun Kölle", meander along the Rhine, parallel through the old town streets, and enjoy a great view of the chocolate museum and the Rheinauhafen before you finish the right side of the tour with stunning views. A special experience!
For safety or organizational reasons, the tour guide may select an alternative route on some days (for example, if sections of the route are not well negotiated due to an event, construction site or faulty paths).
- Security briefing
- Driving practice prior to departure
- 90 minutes of fun driving on a Segway
- Professional guide
- Clothing suitable to weather conditions; flat, sturdy shoes
- Depending on season: sunglasses, sunscreen or gloves
- Helmet (recommended, but not compulsory; can be rented if necessary)
Prepare for the activity
● Minimum height: 1.40m
● Maximum size (recommended): 2.00m
● Minimum weight: 45 kg
● Maximum weight: 118 kg
● Valid driver's license for all participants (min. license moped or car class; please bring the original with you on the day)
● Minimum age: 15 years (participants under 18 years old require a letter of consent from a parent or guardian)
● Participants must be able to stand for long periods of time and climb steps unaided
● Sign a disclaimer before the start of the tour (participation is at your own liability and risk)
The following persons are not eligible:
● Persons who are impaired by alcohol, drugs or medication influence
● People with diseases that may endanger the safe use of the Segway (e.g. severe cardiovascular diseases/coordination problems, high blood pressure, balance problems)
● Persons with (strong) anesthesia in the last 24 hours before driving