From Colmar: 3 Villages in France, Germany, and Switzerland
Pickup includedPickup at your hotel or your address in Colmar
- Explore the cultural similarities and differences of 3 countries in close proximity
- Marvel at Freiburg's unique cathedral
- Gaze out over the rushing Rhine in Basel
- Discover perhaps the most beautiful village in France
Afterwards, you'll pass through another border bound for Basel in Switzerland. Divided in 2 parts by the Rhine river, the city has much to offer, with its picturesque bridges, narrow, winding alleyways, and stunning cathedrals. Wandering through the medieval town of Great Basel, look for the unique cultural aspects of the city that differentiate it from other Swiss towns.
Your day trip ends in perhaps the most charming and beautiful village in France: Eguisheim. Situated just south of Colmar, the town runs in concentric circles around a central plaza. With tightly packed antique houses painted in brightly-colored hues, quaint shops, and a medieval castle, there are few villages in the world that so truly harken back to another age. After your border-crossing adventure is over, you’ll return to your accommodation in Colmar.
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel or your address in Colmar
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card