Discover a real Italian coastal paradise on this small group tour. Experience the beauties of Cinque Terre and indulge in a seafood lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Starting time 8:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Visit this UNESCO World-Heritage Italian coastal paradise
- Discover the most beautiful villages of Cinque Terre
- Relax and escapes from the crowds as you travel through luxuriant panoramic seaside vineyards
- Savour a delicious fresh seafood lunch accompanied by Cinque Terre wine
- Marvel at magnificent views of the coast on a light hiking trail through the vineyards
- Experience an amazing boat trip and take the most beautiful pictures of Cinque Terre from the sea
- Small-group tour
- Personalized attention
- Professional English speaking driver/tour guide
- Round-trip transportation from Florence by comfortable A/C Minivan
- Tickets for Cinque Terre National Park
- Train tickets
- Boat Ride along the Riviera (weather and sea conditions permitting)
- Delicious Full Lunch (with seafood) and wine, in a typical restaurant
- Light hike through seaside vineyards
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please meet at Florencetown TOURS & NEWS STAND in Piazza della Repubblica (next to the Apple Store under the loggias, at the corner with Via Pellicceria).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable clothes and comfortable shoes.
- This tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility.
- The Via Dell'Amore is temporarily closed to the public due to a mudslide that has made it inaccessible
- Please note that Italian law doesn't permit the sale of alcoholic beverage to persons under 18 years old. Underage customers will be served non-alcoholic beverages.
- Please inform the local partner of any food intolerance or allergies in advance.
- Boats do not operate in bad weather conditions and when the sea is rough. On these occasions, transfers between towns will be by local coastal train or by minivan.
- Please wear good solid walking shoes as well as a hat and sunscreen.