Bangkok: 3-Hour Chinatown Foodies Tour with Tastings
- Visit some of the Bangkok's most renowned Michelin vendors and restaurants
- Enjoy a delicious Thai Coconut Noodle drink in a famous shophouse regularly visited by the Royal Family
- Explore the many varieties of Chinese desserts in the authentic atmosphere of Chinatown’s main road
You'll then begin a leisurely stroll through the bustling streets of Bangkok’s Chinese community, tasting a range of Thai-Chinese dishes loved by locals along the way. You’ll try roast pork rice, Chinese cakes, and a unique Thai coconut noodle drink.
Next, you’ll head into the official area of Chinatown itself on Yaowarat road, where the bright lights and busy atmosphere will awaken your senses. Here you’ll have the chance to try a selection of renowned dishes like dim sum, Thai dough, peppered pork noodles and more, many of which are recommended in the world-famous Michelin Guide. After around 3 hours of walking and dining, your guide will take you back to your meeting point with both your taste buds and your curiosity well satisfied.
- 10 curated food tastings
- Expert local Guide
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at the MRT (subway) station "Hua Lamphong" at the top of the escalator of exit 1. For those not arriving by BTS, this exit is next to the Thanachart Bank and on the opposite side of Bangkok Railway Station (Hua Lamphong).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
• Please note the tour is not suitable for vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free or halal diets