Taste of Chicago: Grand Tour & Chicago Style Pizza
- Taste of Chicago: City Tour with Pizza Lunch takes you from the north of the city to one of the best pizza restaurants on the south side
- Enjoy a Chicago Style pizza at one of the best pizza restaurants in the city
- Drive past the John Hancock Center, one of the tallest buildings in the world
- Enjoy views of Lake Michigan
- At Lincoln Park, enjoy a panoramic view of the Chicago skyline
First you will work up an appetite with a journey through the North and South Side business and residential districts, the Loop, Downtown Chicago, and the Lakefront.
Travel along Lake Shore Drive and South Shore Drives, passing Burnham Harbor and Hyde Park´s famous Midway Plaisance, the site of the World Columbian Exposition.
At the Lincoln Park Conservatory and the Adler Planetarium we will stop to enjoy a panoramic view of the Chicago skyline.
Finally we will arrive at the restaurant for the highlight of the tour - a Chicago Style pizza.
- City tour
- Professional guide
- Individual Pizza
- Soft Drink
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Additional food and drink
Prepare for the activity
Gray Line Chicago office, located on the northwest corner of Michigan Avenue and Monroe Street (closest street address is 30 S. Michigan Avenue). Enter the Grant Park North Parking Garage located on the west side of Michigan Avenue, just north of Monroe Street, and go down the stairs and the office is on the right. There is an elevator just north of the stairs on Michigan Avenue that will take you right to the office on Parking Level 1.Open in Google Maps ⟶